Thursday, June 18, 2009

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Someone asked me once why I would buy other people's jewelry when I can 'just make it' myself!? I love buying other artists jewelry! Each artist has their own style, their own touch on every design and I love that about handmade jewelry. As a matter of fact, all of my favorite jewelry is from other jewelry designers. I was so delighted to see that my recent purchase arrived in the mail today. I put it on as soon as I opened the package! This lovely necklace is from a fellow Etsy seller It's Beautiful. I love this necklace and I think I will be wearing it a lot this summer!



My other favorites from this shop that I hope to have soon are:


Be sure to check out
It's Beautiful at:
This shop is so cute, it is definitely worth taking a look!

1 comment:

S. said...

Wow thanks for the link! It's so great to see my jewelry on someone. I think it looks fabulous on you! Glad you like it :)