Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CRAVE ~ Vol. I

crave (krāv)
transitive verb craved, craving crav′·ing
1. to ask for earnestly; beg
2. to long for eagerly; desire strongly
3. to be in great need of

I so want this Handcrafted ceramic planter..... $35 from Green Waredesign

And this great tube dress....$44 by Peace Love Life

If I had this clutch by Red Ruby Rose ($75), I would carry it EVERYWHERE!


I would love to use these gorgeous nesting bowls by Clear Mountain Craft to serve yummy food to my friends and family....$85

This sweet pillow by Nora Jane would look perfect on my white duvet....$22


Hope you enjoyed looking at my current cravings! Vol. II will be coming soon. Do you have something that is crave-worthy? Let me know...I would love to see it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your picks, especially those platters.

Unknown said...

Fabulous selections!
I wish you had the "follow me" feature, so remember to come back. I'll just hope I remember!

Sylvia

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Thanks guys for the comments! Sylvia..the 'follow me' button is way down at the bottom! :)

Unknown said...

Duh! I don't know how I missed it!
:)

best,

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful blog you have! Glad I stopped by. :)

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Thank you Vicki! You made my day with that comment! :)