Thursday, July 23, 2009

COMING HOME

Vacation is always nice, but it is so good to come home! I missed my bed, my dogs and my workbench! Another thing I love about returning home after being gone for a few days is the mail. It is like Christmas! I was delighted at the arrival of a recent purchase..this lovely calling card case from Sarah & Abraham.


It is the perfect little business card case as most of mine end up in a random pocket in my bag and the corners always get worn and they just don't look crisp like they should.
I am a big fan of Sarah & Abraham's stationary and follow the blog regulary! Sara (the creator and owner) not only has great products, but she also shares a lot of helpful knowledge for other small business owners and other Etsy sellers. In addition to owning her own successful business, she is a wife and a mom! My hero!
My card case was my first purchase...but look at this NEW awesome




I was SO excited when I saw it! I am such a big list and doodle person (I guess I am a bit old school when it comes to that)...and this cute little organizer is the perfect place to hold your cards, a fresh pad of paper and a pen! Hmm...I feel a 2nd purchase coming on!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet those little dogs wagged their behinds off when you walked through the door! There's no place like home :) Glad you're back and still getting time to relax at home before going back to work.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight!@

Alison said...

I LOVE her stuff. So cute! She is so nice as well and has helped me greatly in my own stationery business. Oh, finally made it to Paper Source. Let me just say, I thought I died and went to heaven. I loved it!