Saturday, September 12, 2009

FIREFLY RING
Ok, Kel...the first ring is done! :)

My very good friend Kelley (from Kelley's Beads) recently went on a trip to Philidelphia to go to BeadFest 2009 and completely surprised me by buying me these super cool cabochons. Read about her trip here. The green stone is an Imperial Jasper, the cool shaped rust colored stone is a Snakeskin Carnelian Agate and the two pretty oblong stones are Regency Rose Agates.

Her only request....that I make rings out of them! So the first ring using the Imperial Jasper is complete and I am working on the Snakeskin Carnelian next! I love the way this ring turned out...the different shades of green are spectacular...and I love the size of the stone.

I LOVE big rings!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you that this ring sold so quickly. It was absolutely gorgeous!

Diane Kappa said...

Hello!
I love the ring-the stone looks like a kiwi :)

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Ooh! It does look like a Kiwi! :) Glad you guys liked the ring..it sold so quickly I barely got a chance to admire it! But I am NOT complaining! :)