Saturday, September 5, 2009

SATURDAY CREATIONS

I had planned to be at the pool all day today for our neighborhood's legendary pool party, but the weather didn't really cooperate...so instead, I decided to work on some new jewelry. Take a look.

The other day I soldered a bunch of Gold rings and hammered them so you will see them making an appearance here and there....like this necklace and earrings!


I have had this bracelet designed in my head for a while. I love the way it came out!

And I love these new earrings....



Hopefully I can get a few more things made tonight. Hope you all are having a good weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the gold rings turned out great! Really like the one dangling at the bottom of the necklace.

Rings? Um, are there any rings in the making? :)

Felcidia said...

Molto belli ed eleganti, in particolare la seconda collana e gli ultimi orecchini

-


Very beautiful and elegant, especially the second necklace and the last earrings