Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dazed and Confused...

Kelley gave me the new Adobe Photoshop CS3 and I have been playing around with it for what seems like hours and to tell you the truth...haven't really made much progress as far as learning how to use it! I did download the Pioneer Woman's actions and those have been a lot of fun, but on my own...well, I am mostly confused. Sometimes I think to myself, "This is the coolest program ever!" and other times I just want to revert back to using Corel Paint Shop Pro because that is what I have always used and am comfortable with...but I won't! I WILL learn Photoshop! The picture above is one taken last week when I was in Florida visiting some old friends and I just love it for some reason! I used PW's actions to enhance it and I love the way it turned out. Now that I have been at the computer for about 2 hours drinking coffee I am about to go for a run and start my day.
Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that photograph! Very nice job, Cas :) And Photoshop still baffles me, too.