Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bead Fest 2010 ~ Part II : The Goods...

Cabochons, beads, tools, wire, findings, chain....
I swear, we shopped for three days...a total of probably 12 hours and if my budget had allowed anymore, I would have shopped more. At the top of my list of things to buy at the show were cabochons. Here are a few that I picked up...







...and strands of yummy gemstones...




I also got a new metal stamp set in a cool new font, a daping block and some other fun stuff.
The best part of this trip was all of the talented artists I got a chance to be around. My creativity is sparked again and I feel inspired again. I will tell you more about these special people tomorrow!
Hope you are having a great week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crow you bought a ton! I had no idea how many cabs you bought and now I can't wait to see what you do with them all :)

Abigail's Creative Journey said...

Ohhh I can't wait to see what you do with them. :) I am so happy to hear you had such a great time at the Bead Fest. The first one I went to was in Nashville, TN years back. It was a birthday present to me from my hubby. I am also a mixed media artist and would love to go to an art retreat one day with friends that share the same passion.