Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's all over...

It is so sad the day after Christmas, realizing that the holidays are over. It is time for family and friends visiting to return home and in two days it is back to work...and back to normal life. So sad. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family and wish it could have lasted just a litte bit longer. Now, I am faced with some major cleaning and organizing! Thankfully, I LOVE to clean and organize. :-) I know, I'm weird.

My Etsy shop is on hiatus for the time being (just for a couple of weeks). I want to reconcile all of my records for the year (in anticipation of tax time), organize my inventory and work on some new ideas I have for my jewelry in the upcoming year. I will still be making new pieces though and will be posting regulary to show you what I have been up to...so stay tuned!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and hope you get a chance to rest before normal life resumes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the new blog template AND the top banner/photo! We will have a non-stop influx of family/guests over the next week. I think I'll hit the blues once everyone is gone & the house is quiet again.

Merry Christmas Cas!

Horse Creek Jewelry said...

Hi Cassandra..gorgeous blog by the way! Hey don't let the party stop! Happy New Year!