Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ornament Gazing...




So last night I did what I had been looking forward to all day...I sat in front of a fire with a glass of wine with friends and just hung out, looked at the tree, talked about past holidays and just got really excited about Christmas. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is decorating the tree and pulling out the handmade ornaments from the 80's and ones acquired along the way. Here are a few of my favorites!







But the ornament gazing is over...and I am about to get started on start checking things off of my to do list for the day! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty, i love the spoiled rotten one

Unknown said...

I LOVE the dancers! I got a TON of stuff done today, most importantly cleaning out my office/studio space. Tomorrow night I'll be enjoying a glass of wine while gazing at the tree :)

Diane Kappa said...

I love the three girls ornament! have a Merry Christmas!

jennifer said...

looks just perfect...can't wait until tomorrow when I am truly on vacation and can do this at my parent's house!