Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I should be at my bench right now working on some new pieces but I can't do it...I am just beat. It is only Wednesday, but the week is really dragging and all I want to do is relax, get caught up on my favorite blogs, do some reading and go to bed! I am really looking forward to the weekend so I wanted to share some pictures of this past weekend (I meant to do this Sunday...oops). One of my favorite things to do on a nice day is hike down to the Chattahooche river and just hang out for a bit.

It is an easy hike down a steep hill to the river...


There are always people on the trails, people fishing and kayaking....


my roommate and I always find our rock, take off our shoes, stick our toes in the water and just chill...


...and this is our friend Charlie that is always there fishing for Trout. Ok, so we really don't know his name, we just yell out to eachother across from the river while we are there...but I want his name to be something fun like Charlie so that is what we call him. :) He was teaching his niece to fish that day...and she is lucky to have such a great teacher because he always catches the most fish!


We met some other friends there too...


and I love the picture below...so cute!! 


and then it was time to hike back up to the real world...

and we never take these stairs, but I love the way they look like they are just stairs to nowhere!

Hopefully this week will start moving along a little quicker...I know we all look forward to the weekend.
Hope everyone's week is going well so far! Come on Friday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, c'mon Friday! Although tomorrow is my Friday :)

Great pics, Cas! Thank you for sharing your trip to the river